Jiva Interact Club initiates its services in collaboration with Rotary Club Aastha, with an objective to acknowledge and develop constructive leadership among students. “Service above Self” is the chief motto of Rotary Interact Club. Jiva Interact Club sets its own goals to render services to the community, assisted by the school & faculty and fulfills it with great zeal and enthusiasm.
INTERACT CLUB REPORT
The INTERACT CLUB of JIVA PUBLIC SCHOOL; FARIDABAD took many Projects including one International Project . Let’s have a glimpse of the same.
Cycle Rally was organized at Jiva Public School under the leadership of Sh. Virender Viz IPS, DCP Traffic Police Faridabad
Jiva Interactors participated in Polio Rally
- Interactors took the lead and presented a street play
- Participated in Polio Rally
February – 2018
Blood Donation camp was organized at Jiva Public School in collaboration with Parent & Rotary Club Aastha, Faridabad
- 26 unit of blood was collected in school.
- Parents and staff contributed to the noble cause.
April – 2018
Visit to Zoo and Lotus Temple was organized for underprivileged with the help of Rotary Club of Faridabad Aastha.
- Underprivileged children visited Zoo and Lotus Temple in Delhi.
- It was organized with Khushi Ek Ahsaas NGO.
A community program was organized for Health and Environment awareness in BPTP Parklands for placing bird feeders and conducting Body type test
- The whole program was led and conducted by students.
- People were encouraged to install and maintain the bird feeders throughout the summer.
- Body type test was conducted and guidelines to take proper diets according to body type was given to all.
- Free health consultation was given by the Ayurvedic doctors.
May – 2018
Seed Bank Preparation
- Students were motivated to collect seeds of all the fruits they will have in summer season.
- Give the seeds to others to sow in rainy season.
- Help to grow more fruit trees which is beneficial in all aspects as for environment, birds etc.
‘JIVA GREENS’ a project to develop a nursery by the students for the students
Saplings were donated by students on their birthdays.