Khajur Akhrot ki Barfi
Ingredients:- 1/2 kg Khajur, 1/4 kg Akhrot , 150 gm Mawa, 1cup milk, 150 gm sugar, 2 tb spoon ghee
- Soak Khajur in milk for 2-3 hrs.
- Dry roast akhrot in a kadhai.
- Grind khajur in a grinder to get a smooth texture.
- Chop akhrot into fine pieces.
- Take a deep pan, add ghee, now add khajur, mawa, sugar & keep stirring till everything is mixed properly.
- Keep it stirring for about 10 minute on slow flame.
- Now remove it from flame and add akhrot to it and mix it.
- Now barfi mixture is ready to set in a tray.
- Cut it in desired shape & serve.
# Khajur akhrot ki barfi is a good source of vitamins, essential minerals and fibers. This recipe will help you balance all your doshas & keep you well nourished.
Ingredients:- 1 & 1/2 cup dry coconut powder for cooking, 1/2 cup milk powder, 1/2 cup milkmaid, 1 cup finely chopped nuts, 2 tablespoon gulkand, 1/4 cup dry coconut powder for coating.
- In a bowl mix dry coconut powder, milk powder and milkmaid and knead dough.
- Take another bowl, mix gulkand and nuts and keep aside.
- Now take small portion of dough and flatten it like a roti, take a small portion of gulkand dry fruit mixture and make a ladoo of it.
- Roll ladoos in dry coconut powder.
- These ladoos are ready to eat.
# It is a complete food rich in calories, vitamins and minerals.