Admission Open for the Session 2020-21
Jiva provides a caring and welcoming environment to its children so that they grow to be cultured, responsible, disciplined and wise individuals of society. Children are encouraged and challenged to strive for excellence and develop global perspectives with broad outlook to sustain and compete in a global world.
The prime goal of teachers is to bring out the best in children and promote skills such as problem solving, decision making, leadership and interpersonal skills to help them become happy, and well-adjusted members of the society.
A School with a Difference
- Competent Staff that teaches through modern and innovative teaching techniques.
- Regular In-service Teacher Training Programmes for professional growth of teachers.
- Strong emphasis on nurturing life skills and Indian values in children.
- Special counseling through Multiple Natures program, where every student learns about his/ her unique nature and intelligence that helps him / her to choose a right career path.
- A unique concept of Jivakul where every child is encouraged to plan his / her own schedule.
- International exposure provided to students via various projects and activities.
- Fully equipped classrooms and labs with latest technology.
The Application Form is available at the school reception during school hours from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. You can also download it from the link given below. All admissions are subject to an oral and a written test followed by parent interviews. The child is evaluated for various skills such as Interpersonal, Writing, Critical Thinking, Linguistic and so on.
For more information, contact the School Information desk at
Jiva Public School
Jiva Marg, Sector 21 B
Faridabad – 121001, HY, India
Tel: +91-129-4294802, 4294804